Payday Fantasy offers online fantasy sports Contests that allow Contest Participants (as defined below) to draft a roster of players based on selections of over/under of projected performances in a specific group of statistical categories. Currently, Payday Fantasy offers free and real money Contests for fantasy football, golf, baseball, basketball, soccer, hockey, Formula 1, NASCAR, horse racing, tennis, boxing, cricket, rugby, eSports, and mixed martial arts. Free-play Contests and Real-money Contests apply the same rules and scoring,
Every Contest requires that each participant ("Participant") make determinations about player performances. Participants are not required to draft a certain number of players with specific positions, but rather must select the over/under statistic projection for a specified number of players from a list of players provided by Payday Fantasy.
Participants strategically select whether each player will accumulate fewer or more than an identified threshold in a specified statistical category. For example, a Participant may enter a 10-man contest in which they are presented with a list of player props and the options of over/under outcomes of 25-players. The Participant must then choose which 10-players on the list of 25-players to draft, and then pick the over or the under for each of the 10-players selected in the identified statistic category. Once all 10-players are drafted, and performance predictions are selected, the Participant must then choose a specified list of substitute players and predictions that will replace the main lineup if any of the players are injured or otherwise unable to perform. These substitute players are known as "SUBS". All Contests, by default, apply these minimum selection requirements when "drafting" player outcomes for each Contest.
Payday Fantasy Contests do not require that Participants "draft" players to a roster in the traditional sense of the word; Participants are essentially drafting player performance outcomes to create a roster of performance predictions. All Participants have equal opportunity to choose the same player performance outcomes and draft those outcomes to their rosters.
BetScoop Inc. dba Payday Fantasy, is solely responsible for all aspects of this skill-based contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple Inc.
If a Participant accurately predicts the over or under statistical outcome for an athlete, the Participant is awarded ten (10) Payday Fantasy points, and a Participant will receive five (5) Payday Fantasy points for each player performance tie with the Payday Fantasy over/under the threshold. No points are awarded for incorrect answers. Contest results and winners are based on the accuracy of each Participant's forecasting, and the resulting total Payday Fantasy points scored across each Participant's player performance prediction roster.Contest Formats
Payday Fantasy offers two different kinds of Contests formats, all of which employ the aforementioned selection format and roster requirements: "All Bets" and "Best Bets." In an All Bets Contest, each Participant makes choices on all of the player props offered. A Participant in an All Bets Contest must make all choices to satisfy entry requirements. In Best Bets Contests, each Participant makes an identified number of player prop choices set by the Contest to complete a roster. For example, a Best Bets Contest might require all Participants to pick 10 players from a list of 25 player options. Contest Types
For either All Bets or Best Bets Contests, Payday Fantasy offers three (4) Contest types: "Guaranteed (or Regular)," "Double Up," "Challenges," and "Head-to-Head." A Guaranteed Contest is an open format with either a limited or unlimited number of Participants. In a Guaranteed Contest, prize tiers and awards are pre-set and made known in advance, with the top finishers receiving a prize, and the prizes are broken down by percentage with larger prizes to the higher finishers. In a Double Up Contest, the top half finishing Participants are awarded a prize and the bottom half forfeit their buy-in amount. Head-to-head and Challenge Contests involve two Participants and the winner takes all. In all Payday Fantasy Contests, Participants use their knowledge, expertise, and acquired statistical analysis skills to pit their lineups of the statistic over/under outcomes against the lineups of fellow Participants in head-to-head, 50/50, tournament style, and winner-take-all Contests. In any Contest, Participants know what amount they can win prior to entering and the value of the prize is fixed and not determined by the number of Participants. Contest Entry Policy
Our ONE PLAYER, ONE ACCOUNT policy is strictly enforced. Players are only allowed to have one account in order to guarantee a fair game for all of our users. For each contest, users are only permitted one entry, per contest, per player. Contest Start Time
Contests will close at the time indicated on each of their respective cards. Up until that start time, users can make and edit their picks. Contest starts times are subject to change if there are adjustments to the official start times of the games contained within each contest.Contest Requirements - Cancellations
Contests will close at the time indicated on each of the cards within the contest detail pages. Up until that point, Participants can make and edit their picks. In order for the contest to start, a minimum number of entries equal to or greater than 80% of the total is required. If a contest is canceled or a Participant is removed from a contest for not having a sufficient number of active players to fill the requirement of the contest, Participants will be refunded all contest entry fees to their Payday account. Grading Contest and Prizes
Contest results and prize calculations are based on the final statistics and scoring results at the completion of the last professional sports game of each individual Contest. Once Contest results are reviewed and graded, prizes are awarded. The scoring results of a Contest will not be changed regardless of any official statistics or scoring adjustments made by the leagues at later times or dates, except at Payday Fantasy's sole discretion.
On occasion, official scorers may issue a stat correction after games have ended and the official scoring validation process has been completed. These corrections are rare but can occur days after a game is played. Therefore, any changes to official scoring that occur after contests have been finalized will not impact those finalized contests. Conversely, if a correction needs to be made after contests are finalized due to a bug with the data feed or the finalization process, while extremely rare, the finalization process (including payment) may be reversed and redone correctly.
Note: The official scoring validation process is solely to ensure that Payday Fantasy contest results are determined based on official scoring. Delays during this process may occur as a result of data collection or other technical difficulties. Payday Fantasy will not attempt to make judgments on scoring rulings.
Payday Fantasy reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to deny any contestant the ability to participate in head-to-head contests for any reason whatsoever. Further, Payday Fantasy may, in its sole and absolute discretion, invalidate any head-to-head contest result for the purposes of preventing abusive and/or any unfair or potentially unlawful activity, or in the event that there is a risk of any such abusive, illegal, or unfair activity. Prize Distribution
At the conclusion of each Contest, prizes will be awarded by 12:00 NOON EST on the following day except in circumstances where technical failure, the inability of the Company to verify your compliance with these Terms, or other reasons prevent such timely payout. Contest prizes are listed in our prize table list. Prizes won are added to the winning participant's account balance.
In the event of "ties" for the final standings and payouts, we recalculate the prize distribution with the following formula. If two or more players finish with identical scores, the prize values of the players' positions are added, then divided by the number of tied players to determine each player's prize share. Each of the additional prize positions below the "tied" position held by users in the tied position is also calculated in the formula. Prizes Tables
Contest prize payouts will be published with the contest detail pages of each contest. Participants will know what amount they can win prior to entering and the value of the prize is fixed and not determined by the number of Participants. Payday Fantasy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the contests (or any portion thereof) should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the contest (or any portion thereof) warrant doing so. Notification of such changes may be provided by Payday Fantasy to its customers but will not be required. Payday Sponsored Guaranteed (e.g. Pick 5, Pick 6, Pick 7) Contest Rules:
- The contest is open to all individuals who are at least 18 years of age or older, and who are legal residents of the United States of America. Void where prohibited.
- The contest is free to enter. To participate, users must make the required amount of picks set by Payday Fantasy for the upcoming week's events/games/matches in the contest using the Payday Fantasy application.
- The picks must be submitted by a specified deadline, which will be communicated to the participants.
- Participants may only submit one set of picks per contest using the Payday Fantasy application. Any duplicate submissions will be disqualified.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that their picks are submitted on time and are accurate. The contest sponsors are not responsible for any technical difficulties, errors, or other issues that may prevent participants from submitting their picks or from receiving notifications related to the contest.
- If a participant correctly predicts all of the required amount of picks for the events/games/matches/player props correctly, they will be declared the winner of the prize.
- In the event of a tie, the prize will be split equally among all tied participants.
- The prize for the first contest is $100. If there is no winner for the first contest, the prize will roll over to the following contests, with an additional $100 added to the prize amount. This will continue until a winner is declared.
- The prize will be awarded in accordance with the rules and regulations of the state in which the contest is being held. Any taxes or fees associated with the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The contest is intended for entertainment purposes only. The outcome of the contest is determined solely by the accuracy of the participants' picks and is not influenced by any external factors.
- The Payday Fantasy reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates the rules or engages in any behavior that is considered unethical or unsportsmanlike.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations, as well as any additional rules or regulations that may be announced during the contest period.
- Payday Fantasy reserves the right to amend the rules or cancel the contest at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
- Participants agree that by entering the contest, their submissions may be displayed on media platforms for public viewing. However, participants may opt out of having their submissions displayed on media by sending an email to the contest organizers.
- Payday Fantasy reserves the right to use participants' names, images, and other information for promotional purposes related to the contest, without additional compensation or permission.
- By entering the contest, participants agree to release Payday Fantasy from any and all liability associated with their participation in the contest.
- Payday Fantasy are not responsible for any injuries, losses, or damages that may result from participation in the contest.
- All decisions made by the contest sponsors regarding the contest are final and binding.