Code of Conduct Rules
Last updated: January 25, 2023
Please read these Code of Conduct Rules ("Code of Conduct") carefully before using the Payday Fantasy mobile application (the "Service") operated by BetScoop Inc ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Codes of Conduct. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Codes of Conduct. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- Respect other members and their opinions.
- Keep discussions and posts relevant to the group's topic or purpose.
- All members should be treated with respect and courtesy, and any form of discrimination or harassment will not be tolerated.
- Any spam or advertising will be removed and the user may be removed from the group.
- Be mindful of the language you use and avoid any offensive or profane language.
- Any member who receives multiple complaints or violates the rules multiple times may be removed from the group without warning.
- Do not post any content that is not your own without proper attribution.
- Do not share any confidential or personal information of other members without their consent.
- Do not post any personal information like phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the group.
- Do not post any offensive or graphic images or videos in the group.
- Do not post any links to phishing or malware sites.
- Do not post any fake news or misinformation.
- Do not post any content that is in violation of any local laws or regulations.
- Do not post any content that is in violation of any copyright or trademark laws.
- Do not post any content that is in violation of any terms of service of any website or platform.
- Do not post any personal information of any third party without their consent
- Do not post any information that may be used for phishing or scamming
- Do not post any information that may be considered sensitive or private, including financial or medical information
- Do not post any content that may be considered violent or threatening
- Do not post any content that may be considered hate speech or incitement to violence
- Keep the discussion civil and avoid divisive political or religious topics.
- The group administrators and Payday Fantasy reserve the right to remove or edit any post or comment that is in violation of these rules.
- The group administrators and Payday Fantasy reserve the right to remove or edit any post or comment that is in violation of these rules and may take further actions if deemed necessary.
Payday Fantasy will review and update the rules as and when needed, and make sure that all members are aware of and agree to abide by them. Members can report any violation of the rules, and for the group administrator to handle such reports in a timely and appropriate manner to [email protected]