Deposit Match Bonus Promotion
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION (DEFINED BELOW) IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION IN ANY MANNER.
- Description of Promotion. Welcome to the Deposit Bonus Match promotion (the "Promotion"), where participants will receive promo credit(s) equal to the amount of the first deposit as described in the Advertisement for the Promotion ("Promotion Bonus").The Promotion is sponsored by BetScoop, Inc. ("Payday Fantasy" or the "Sponsor"). The terms "you" or "your" mean the person to whom a Promotion Bonus (defined below) is issued upon satisfaction of the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion. Redemption of the Promotion is expressly conditioned upon acceptance of and compliance with all of these Promotion Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Promotion participants may be required to sign paperwork issued by the Sponsor.Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice or consent. Administration of this Promotion is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.As used in these Terms & Conditions, the "Advertisement for the Promotion" means the description of the promotion presented to the participant at the time immediately prior to entering the Promotion or the code presented to the participant and used to enter the Promotion, whichever provides for a lower Promotion Bonus, which may include but is not limited to, an advertisement on television, radio, podcast, social media, by email or direct communication, a website or web browser, within the Payday Fantasy app (whether on Android, iOS, or otherwise), or in any other manner of presentment, regardless of whether other advertisements provide for different Promotion Bonus amounts. Payday Fantasy expressly reserves the right to present Promotion Bonus amounts to users in its sole discretion, and to present Promotion Bonus amounts to users in different amounts for any reason whatsoever, including based upon the manner of the Advertisement for the Promotion.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins and ends as described in the Advertisement for the Promotion. For purposes of a first-time deposit, the Promotion Period is when the qualifying deposit is made.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is only open to individuals who are (i) at least 18 years of age (or 21+ in Massachusetts and Arizona, and 19+ in Alabama and Nebraska)(ii) are physically present in a state where Payday Fantasy Fantasy operates; (ii) not enrolled in any self-exclusion program during the Promotion Period. and (iv) have not previously made a deposit on an account registered on the Payday Fantasy platform ("Payday Fantasy Account"). You may only earn one Promotion Bonus in respect of all such Payday Fantasy Accounts under this Promotion. Additionally, Payday Fantasy reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict your eligibility to participate in any Promotion for any reason, in our sole discretion, including based on your contest patterns or contest history or if you failed to take advantage of any previous Promotion in good faith. The invitation to participate in this Promotion is not transferable. If you were not directly invited to participate in this Promotion by the Sponsor, you are not eligible to participate in this Promotion or earn any Promotion Bonus. Duplicate accounts will be flagged and promotional credits, including any Promotion Bonus will be forfeited, in addition to other adverse action consistent with Payday Fantasy's terms of service and other applicable terms.Any questions relating to eligibility, these Promotion Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning this Promotion will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto.Any participant who is found to be ineligible to play Payday Fantasy Fantasy immediately forfeits any bonus cash, award, or offer associated with the Promotion.
- How to Enter. Eligible new Payday Fantasy customers must first create a Payday Fantasy Account. The eligible customer will receive a Promotion Bonus, which is a deposit match in site credits on their first deposit to the Payday Fantasy Account in the amount described in the Advertisement for the Promotion ("Initial Deposit") upon successfully opening a Payday Fantasy Account. The Promotion Bonus will be paid in site credits.
- Claiming Promotion Bonus. Eligible new Payday Fantasy customers must first create a Payday Fantasy Account. The eligible customer will receive a Promotion Bonus, as a deposit match as a percentage of the deposit in site credits on their first deposit to the Payday Fantasy Account ("Initial Deposit") upon successfully opening a Payday Fantasy Account. The Promotion Bonus will be paid in site credits.The Promotion Bonus will be credited to your Payday Fantasy Account within seventy-two (72) hours of the resolution of your Initial Deposit. Promotion Bonus recipients will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Promotion Bonus received, regardless of whether the Promotion Bonus, in whole or in part, is used. The Promotion Bonus value may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. For purposes of these terms, "site credit" means a dollar equivalent available to the customer as a substitute for entry fees into fantasy sports contests; site credits are not cash, cash equivalents, or any other tangible or intangible property of the customer unless and until the playthrough requirements of the Promotion are met.
- Limitations on Participation. In addition to the Eligibility Requirements in Section 3, the Sponsor reserves the right to refuse or otherwise restrict your eligibility to participate in any Promotion for any reason, in our sole discretion, including based on your contest patterns or contest history or if you failed to take advantage of any previous Promotion in good faith. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Order of Funds Used for Entering Contests. The Promotion Bonus is non-withdrawable but any winnings from fantasy contests entered using the Promotion Bonus and site credits are immediately withdrawable. When a Payday Fantasy Account has both Promotion Bonus/site credits and user-deposited funds, the Promotion Bonus/site credits are applied to entry fees before user-deposited funds.
- Restrictions on Withdrawal. The Promotion has a turnover (playthrough) requirement of 2x the Initial Deposit plus the Promotion Bonus amount. For example, if a customer's Initial Deposit is $100, the customer will receive $100 in Promotion Bonus. The customer must play $300 in entry fees in Payday Fantasy contests before being able to withdraw any portion of promotional funds that have yet to satisfy the turnover requirement.THE PROMOTION BONUS IS FORFEITED IF THE TURNOVER (PLAYTHROUGH) REQUIREMENT IS NOT FULLY MET WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS OF THE BONUS BEING ISSUED (TURNOVER PERIOD). When the Payday Fantasy Account contains both customer-deposited funds and the Promotion Bonus, the Promotion Bonus is applied first for the purpose of determining the amount of forfeited funds. Payday Fantasy may reclaim the forfeited Promotion Bonus at any time after the sixty (60) day Turnover Period has ended, without further notice to the Customer. Payday Fantasy does not waive the right to reclaim Promotion Funds by not automatically reclaiming forfeited funds at the end of the sixty (60) day Turnover Period, or at any time thereafter. Customers must follow the cancellation section below if they do not plan on meeting the turnover/playthrough requirement to eliminate any forfeit of bonus funds.Any winnings that are accrued during the Turnover Period period less the promotion funds may be withdrawn. For example, if a customer pays $10 in entry fees and wins $30, the customer may withdraw the amount won while the remaining bonus amount remains ineligible to be withdrawn until the turnover requirements have been met. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to permit withdrawal of any portion of the Initial Deposit upon a customer's request.The Promotion Bonus is not transferable and cannot be substituted except in the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Cancellation. Should you wish to cancel your participation in this Promotion at any time, please contact customer support at [email protected]. Upon cancellation, you may withdraw any funds you have deposited into your account without restriction. However, any Promotion Bonus amount in your account is non-withdrawable. Sponsor reserves the right to decline to cancel participation in the Promotion in its sole discretion.
- Gambling Problem. Must be 18+ (21+MA & AZ, 19+AL) and present in a state where Payday Fantasy Fantasy operates. Terms apply. Concerned with your play? Call 1-800-522-4700 or visit www.ncpgambling.org
- Limitation of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible, and shall have no liability, for any errors or omissions in any advertising for the Promotion. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for computer, device, or program malfunctions. If an Eligible contest entry is posted as a result of a malfunction, or in "obvious error" (defined by Payday Fantasy), the Sponsor reserves the right, at our own discretion, to cancel or reject the Eligible contest entry. The Sponsor is not liable for any erroneous issuance of bonus awards.
- Initial Dispute Resolution. Our Customer Support Department is available at [email protected] to address any concerns you may have regarding the Promotion. Our Customer Service Department is able to resolve most concerns quickly to our players' satisfaction. The parties shall use their best efforts through this Customer Service process to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement and engage in good faith negotiations which shall be a condition to either party initiating arbitration.
- Confidentiality. You and Payday Fantasy shall maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceedings and the arbitration award, including the arbitration hearing, except as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, or except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy, a judicial challenge to an award or its enforcement, or unless otherwise required by law or judicial decision.
- Governing Law. The parties agree that these Terms and the rights of the parties regarding the Promotion and the relationship of the parties shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, which shall apply without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
Additional Terms for Our California Consumers
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California consumers are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N – 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at 1(800) 952 – 5210.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Payday Fantasy to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the arbitrator or court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Section Titles. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Communications. Users with questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Promotion may contact us using the relevant contact information set forth above.
last updated 9.1.2023